Email Configuration For Mac OS X(10)
This online manual will guide you through adding your email address(es) to Mac OS X
To Begin, Open Mail. You may have an icon on your desktop, or it may be located on your Hard Drive.
Click the Mail menu at the top of the window
- Click the ADD Account button
- The description box may appear empty on your screen
- Next to Account Type, select POP
- In the Description box, enter your email address
- In the Email Address box, enter your Email Address
- In the Full Name box, enter your name
- In the Incoming Mail Server box, enter: mail.city.com or mail.domain.com
- In the User Name box, enter your login name. Your login name can be found on the User Information Sheet.
- In the Password box, enter your password. Click The Options... Button
- In the Outgoing Mail Server box, enter: mail.city.com
- DO NOT enter your username and password on this screen.
- This completes email setup for Mac OS X
- If you wish to add another email address using the same inbox, return to the beginning and repeat for the next email address