PPPoE setup for Windows 10
01. Right-click on the Networking Icon on the taskbar. Select "Open Network & Internet settings".
02. On the Network & Internet - Status page, click on the "Network and Sharing Center" link.
03. In the Network and Sharing Center window, click on "Set up a new connection or network". It is located under the "Change your networking settings" header.
04. In the "Set Up a Connection or Network" dialog, select "Connect to the Internet, Set up a broadband or dial-up connection to the Internet" and press the "Next" button.
05. When asked "How do you want to connect?" Select the "Broadband (PPPoE), Connect using a DSL or cable that requires a user name and password."
06. Enter your First Step username and password, check the box for "Remember this password", and change the connection name to something you'll recognize, such as "First Step PPPoE". Once those fields are filled out, click the "Connect" button.