You have up to 5 additional email accounts you can add to your primary account. If you would like to add a new email address to your service, please do the following:
- Open your web browser and go to http://www.fsr.com
- Click the Account Management link down at the bottom of the page.
- Log in with your username and password. Remember that your username is the first part of your primary email address (everything before the @ sign).
- Click the E-Mail Maintenance link on the left hand side of the Account Management page.
- The total number of additional email addresses you have available is noted on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the Add New Address or Forward link.
- Enter your desired email address in the box. You only need to put in the username part (everything before the @ symbol), the rest will take care of itself.
- Enter a password in the box on the right and click Create Address. Note that on our system email addresses can only have the letters A-Z, the underscore character and numbers. Passwords should be between 6 and 8 characters long and have a mixture of letters and numbers.
New email accounts are accessible after a short delay. Our system setups up new accounts every 20 minutes so if you make a new address at 9:10am it will be available a little after 9:20am.
General tips for email addresses
Spammers send out millions of emails blindly to common email names. Short email names or common dictionary words (rose, bob, dog) will all be hit with unwanted junk mail. We recommend longer email addresses to help fight against this. Adding numbers to the address will also tend to cut down on the automated spam.